Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 363

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain.
(Friedrich von Schiller)

I have a funny family, but none of them are remotely in show business.
(Wanda Sykes)

Life is like dancing. If we have a big floor, many people will dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time.
(Miguel Angel Ruiz)

If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavours to live the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
(Henry David Thoreau)

The U.S. should support the historic Gaza withdrawal as a first step  toward a final settlement: a permanent Palestinian state in Gaza and  nearly all of the West Bank.
(Lee H. Hamilton)

It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.
(Dale Carnegie)

When I face the media, maybe I don't feel it now, here with you, because it's a different sort of interview, but when I face the media before or after the game, I feel it as part of the game.
(Jose Mourinho)

I avoid talking before the youth of the age as I would dancing before them: for if one's tongue don't move in the steps of the day, and thinks to please by its old graces, it is only an object of ridicule.
(Horace Walpole)

I have her on BlackBerry Messenger and we, like, talk all the time. She's really beautiful so that was? I mean, any 16-year-old would want to do a photo shoot with her. Beyond just being, like, extremely hot, she's actually, you know, a really nice person.
(Justin Bieber)