Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 085

The perception of beauty is a moral test.
(Henry David Thoreau)

Memory is deceptive because it is colored by today's events.
(Albert Einstein)

I wanted to do my hair like that. Sometimes people just don't get things until months later.
(Jennifer Lopez)

I chose America as my home because I value freedom and democracy, civil liberties and an open society.
(George Soros)

Asked what she thinks of Hollywood liberals George Clooney, Susan Sarandon and Sean Penn: "I think they’re not well."
(Jane Russell)

Our country is now taking so steady a course as to show by what road it will pass to destruction, to wit: by consolidation of power first, and then corruption, its necessary consequence.
(Thomas Jefferson)

I think older people can appreciate my music because I really show my heart when I sing, and it's not corny. I think I can grow as an artist, and my fans will grow with me.
(Justin Bieber)

The day I got my first letter from a fan, I felt like I’d been touched by an angel. I opened the note and read every single word the fan, Taylor, had to say. She told me she’d been to all of the tapings Wizards--it was unbelievable! I almost cried. I wrote her back this really long letter with an autograph to show her how sweet I thought she was
(Selena Gomez)