Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 170

Are you denying yourself greatness?
(Anonymous)

We're not playing.
(Craig Venter)

The absent are always wrong.
(Machiavelli)

Love is perfect kindness.
(Joseph Campbell)

I hate show business.
(Joni Mitchell)

Ask yourself whether you are Happy, and you cease to be so.
(John Stuart Mill)

The taste of people with large bank accounts tends not to be on the  cutting edge.
(Paul Goldberger)

Mathematics was hard, dull work. Geography pleased me more. For dancing I was quite enthusiastic.
(John James Audubon)

No city should be too large for a man to walk out of in a morning.
(Cyril Connolly)

The greatest happiness that you can have is knowing that you do not necessarily require happiness.
(William Saroyan)

If you think it's hard to meet new people, try picking up the wrong golf ball.
(Jack Lemmon)

If You do something good to others, do the good thing also to Your self.
(Dr. Louis L.Mann)

Happiness is something that comes into our lives through doors we dont even remember leaving open.
(Rose Lane)

It is our choices... that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
(J. K. Rowling)

I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
(Hunter S. Thompson)

South Carolina is too small for a republic and too large for an insane asylum.
(James L. Petigru)

Show me the man you honor, and I will know what kind of man you are.
(Thomas Carlyle)

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
(Abraham Lincoln)

I had rather ride on an ass that carries me than a horse that throws me.
(George Herbert)