Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 145

Cycle trails will abound in Utopia.
(H. G. Wells)

When the going gets tough the tough get going.
(Joseph P. Kennedy)

The mode by which the inevitable comes to pass is effort.
(Oliver Wendell Holmes)

I'm a bit of a P. T. Barnum. I make stars out of everyone.
(Donald Trump)

I thought of that [the theory of relativity] while riding my bike.
(Albert Einstein)

The significance of man is that he is insignificant and is aware of it.
(Carl Becker)

It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information.
(Oscar Wilde)

I suppose one has a greater sense of intellectual degradation after an interview with a doctor than from any human experience.
(Alice James)

I'm so happy because today I found my friends - they're in my head.
(Kurt Cobain)

He was a degenerate gambler. That is, a man who gambled simply to gamble and must lose. As a hero who goes to war must die. Show me a gambler and I'll show you a loser, show me a hero and I'll show you a corpse.
(Mario Puzo)

Every win from here on out is big for us. We knew Utah was right behind us, and this would have been a devastating loss for us if we would have lost this one.
(Mike Bibby)

Custom has made dancing sometimes necessary for a young man; therefore mind it while you learn it, that you may learn to do it well, and not be ridiculous, though in a ridiculous act.
(Lord Chesterfield)

The strength of the group is the strength of the leader I am the first believer Leaders must have the quiet confidence, the certainty, of professional preparation and personal conviction that the task can and will be done. If so, it will.
(Vince Lombardi)