Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 104

Our troops are capable of the best discipline. If they lack it, leadership is faulty.
(GEN Dwight Eisenhower)

When we did Top of the Pops for the third time, we decided to do it as a television program here called Come Dancing, which is not as rude as it sounds.
(Neil Innes)

I try to be known more for my work than for anything else.
(Charlie Sheen)

Every cloud has a silver lining.
(Proverb)

Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim.
(Bertrand Russell)

Trails help protect resources and preserve open space by defining zones free of human habitation and development.
(American Trails)

No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.
(Helen Keller)

We needed this win and we definitely thought it was a win we could get, so we just had to come out and get it.
(Mike Bibby)

To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
(H. Poincare)

There are a lot of teen stars that have taken the wrong road. I have a great support system, I have great friends and family to keep me grounded and keep me on the right path.
(Justin Bieber)

I don't know if I would've had the opportunity to be on 'Wizards of Waverly Place' if it weren't for my heritage. I realize everybody wants what they don't have. But at the end of the day, what you have inside is much more beautiful than what's on the outside!
(Selena Gomez)

America is rather like life. You can usually find in it what you look for. It will probably be interesting, and it is sure to be large.
(E. M. Forster)