Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 151

Happiness: a good bank account, a good cook, and a good digestion.
(Jean-Jacques Rousseau)

Fears vanish as soon as one is fairly free in the wilderness.
(John Muir)

I can hold a note as long as the Chase National Bank.
(Ethel Merman)

I've changed my mind about the interview. I shall never give interviews.
(Maude Adams)

I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
(Galileo Galilei)

One should go to the woods for safety, if for nothing else.
(John Muir)

You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.
(Dave Barry)

See, that's nothing but blues, that's all I'm singing about. It's today's blues.
(Jimi Hendrix)

Problems cannot be solved at the same level of awareness that created them.
(Albert Einstein)

The best preparation for tomorrow is to do todays work superbly well.
(Sir William Osler)

In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world.
(Barack Obama)

Nothing will ever be attempted, if all possible objections must be first overcome.
(Samuel Johnson)

I didn't think I was gonna be playing on the Oscars or anything.
(Elliott Smith)

It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.
(Erma Bombeck)

Give the American people a good cause, and there's nothing they can't lick.
(John Wayne)

Economics is extremely useful as a form of employment for economists.
(John Kenneth Galbraith)

Trails consolidate and connect communities, rather than encourage them to expand and fragment.
(David Burwell)

I wasn't ever interested in marrying someone else's career or bank  account.
(Kathie Lee Gifford)

The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
(Edward John Phelps)