Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 092

You may delay, but time will not.
(Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to the 77th and last Oscars.
(Chris Rock)

I had never done animation, so I thought it would be cool to try something different
(Selena Gomez)

The real test of friendship is: can you literally do nothing with the other person? Can you enjoy those moments of life that are utterly simple?.
(Eugene Kennedy)

I've had a few gigs where things have got out of hand and there has been a huge crush with my fans. They are important and I don't want them being hurt. They are a mad crowd.
(Justin Bieber)

It was not really a high-scoring game but we were able to withstand their runs. We rebounded good but didn't shoot well. We helped each other out more than we have been doing in the past.
(Mike Bibby)

Let both sides seek to invoke the wonders of science instead of its terrors. Together let us explore the stars, conquer the deserts, eradicate disease, tap the ocean depths, and encourage the arts and commerce.
(John F. Kennedy)

On July 26, 1916, I announced to all my friends in America that from now on I resolved to write no more poems in the classical language, and to begin my experiments in writing poetry in the so-called vulgar tongue of the people.
(Hu Shih)

I have always been a Republican, and when I was in Hollywood long ago, most of the people there were Republican. The studio heads were all Republican, my boss Howard Hughes was a raving Republican, and we had a motion picture code in those days so they couldn’t do all this naughty stuff. We had John Wayne, we had Charlton Heston, we had man named Ronald Reagan, we had Robert Mitchum, James Stewart, Clark Gable.
(Jane Russell)