Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 108

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture.
(Laurie Anderson)

To me, America is just another market.
(Quentin Tarantino)

The test of courage comes when we are in the minority. The test of tolerance comes when we are in the majority.
(Ralph W. Sockman)

Here we have a situation where a defendant in a case agrees to an interview with Dan Rather. It happened to be not confidential. But it was an interview with Dan Rather.
(Floyd Abrams)

One today is worth two tomorrows.
(Benjamin Franklin)

In nine cases out of ten, a woman had better show more affection than she feels.
(Aristotle)

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.
(Oscar Wilde)

God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars.
(Martin Luther)

One cannot participate in this mysterious act of living with any hope of satisfaction unless one understands a few simple rules
(Og Mandino)

Successful, self-starting individuals seek responsibility. They take calculated risks, they don't make excuses to cover up their inactivity.
(Nido Qubein)

Yes, it's really my hair, but there's a perk. I wanted to do something good. I'm giving pieces of it to different people. The thing is, we're doing something special. We want you to donate it to whatever charity you want.
(Justin Bieber)

I learned everything from that show, so it's just a wonderful memory to me. A lot of people would be embarrassed to admit that they were on 'Barney', but I embrace the fact. I just had such a wonderful time doing that show... I learned what a camera and prop is, and all that. I learned my manners too, so I guess that's a good thing!
(Selena Gomez)