Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 114

Every dog has his day.
(Proverb)

I apologize for my terrible interview skills.
(Heath Ledger)

The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm.
(Swedish proverb)

We need to remake the Democratic party. We need to remake America.
(Al Gore)

The books that the world calls immoral are books that show the world its own shame.
(Oscar Wilde)

A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask  for it back when it begins to rain.
(Robert Frost)

If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they may have planned for you? Not much.
(Jim Rohn)

A friend of mine, now retired, was then a major exec at a major bank, and  one of her jobs, the last four years, was the farewell interview.
(Donald E. Westlake)

I only have a credit card which allows me to spend a certain amount of money every month. If I reach the limit after the first week, I can't buy any more stuff until the month is over. My mum is in control of that.
(Justin Bieber)

I've had my ring since I was 12 years old. But for me it's not something I want to go around saying, 'Hey, look what I have', It's a promise I made to myself and God. I think some people misinterpret that as a trend and think everyone's getting one.
(Selena Gomez)

See first, think later, then test. But always see first. Otherwise you will only see what you were expecting. Most scientists forget that.
(Douglas Adams)

War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today.
(John F. Kennedy)