Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 098

I didn't fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.
(Benjamin Franklin)

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
(Oscar Wilde)

Everything has changed. An interview has become such a confrontational thing. It makes you very defensive.
(Francesca Annis)

We're in greater danger today than we were the day after Pearl Harbor. Our military is absolutely incapable of defending this country.
(Ronald Reagan)
I know he might put us over that hump that we need. The way he plays, he plays good defense, he can score too. Maybe that can pick up the intensity in everybody else.
(Mike Bibby)

Young people in the business have grown up and made the wrong decisions, or bad decisions, and haven't been good role models. To be someone that people look up to is important to me.
(Justin Bieber)

The greatest gift you can give to somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, If you will take care of me, I will take care of you. Now I say,  I will take care of me for you if you will take care of you for me..
(Jim Rohn)

I've had my ring since I was 12 years old. But for me it's not something I want to go around saying, "Hey, look what I have". It's a promise I made to myself and God. I think some people misinterpret that as a trend and think everyone's getting one.
(Selena Gomez)

And we can celebrate when we have a government that has earned back the trust of the people it serves... when we have a government that honors our Constitution and stands up for the values that have made America, America: economic freedom, individual liberty, and personal responsibility.
(John Boehner)