Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 210

A sailor without a destination cannot hope for a favorable wind.
(Leon Tec)

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
(Anonymous)

Conscience is the inner voice that warns us somebody may be looking.)
(HL Mencken)

The time is always right to do what is right.
(Martin Luther King, Jr.)

Two men look out the same prison bars; one sees mud and the other stars.
(Beck)

Fear is an instructor of great sagacity, and the herald of all revolutions.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

I didn't get where I am today by worrying' about how I'd feel tomorrow.
(Ron White)

Not only is there no God, but try getting a plumber on weekends.
(Woody Allen)

Love knows not distance; it hath no continent; its eyes are for the stars.
(Gilbert Parker)

It's great - she's a piece of home I get to take with me.
(Justin Bieber)

One must think like a hero merely to behave like a decent human being.
(May Barton)

There's so little money in my bank account, my scenic checks show a  ghetto.
(Phyllis Diller)

The chief factor in any mans success or failure must be his own character.
(Theodore Roosevelt)

While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake.
(Henny Youngman)

He that's cheated twice by the same man is an accomplice with the cheater.
(Thomas Fuller)

Neither current events nor history show that the majority rule, or ever did rule.
(Jefferson Davis)

Man's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.
(Oliver Wendell Holmes)

Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish.
(Jean De La Fontaine)