Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 125

Above all to thine own self be true.
(William Shakespeare)

Biography lends to death a new terror.
(Oscar Wilde)

Alleviating poverty would be the Bank's overarching objective.
(Lewis Thompson Preston)

On the game board of MonopolyTM, you have one of the best formulas for wealth in the world.
(Robert Kiyosaki)

All the ills of mankind, all the tragic misfortunes that fill the history books, all the political blunders, all the failures of the great leaders have arisen merely from a lack of skill at dancing.
(Moliere)

I am mortified to be told that, in the United States of America, the sale of a book can become a subject of inquiry, and of criminal inquiry too.
(Thomas Jefferson)

My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing will begin in five minutes.
(Ronald Reagan)

I don't roll like that but I've never been with a hooker either. Yeah, that's good to say in an interview cause I feel bad a little because people grew up watching me and that's a little disturbing.
(Bob Saget)

How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to?
(Tony Robbins)

If somebody says no to you, or if you get cut, Michael Jordan was cut his first year, but he came back and he was the best ever. That is what you have to have. The attitude that I'm going to show everybody, I'm going to work hard to get better and better. (Magic Johnson)

There was a reason my first substantial role after rehab was to play a maniac whose personal story ended badly. I knew what it was like to go those dark places. I played a guy who died as a result of his abuse.
(Charlie Sheen)