Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 080

I adore Chicago. It is the pulse of America.
(Sarah Bernhardt)

The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but hold hands.
(Anonymous)

Somebody has to lose. I'm not happy it was us. We gave it our all.
(Mike Bibby)

Do as much research on the client as you can prior to your first meeting. This is very impressive.
(Brian Tracy)

I was never the girl who thought I need to make sure I look like all the other girls. I think you look best when you stand out.
(Selena Gomez)

Think what a great world revolution will take place when [there are] millions of guys all over the world with rucksacks on their backs tramping around the back country.
(Jack Kerouac)

He doesn't have to come to IHOP. He can go to any restaurant he wants, so that's a good advertisement for us.
(Luther Jackson)

I am involved in a freedom ride protesting the loss of the minority rights belonging to the few remaining earthbound stars. All we demanded was our right to twinkle.
(Marilyn Monroe)

I grew up below the poverty line; I didn't have as much as other people did. I think it made me stronger as a person, it built my character. Now I have a 4.0 grade point average and I want to go to college, and just become a better person.
(Justin Bieber)