Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 133

What a mans mind can create, mans character can control.
(Thomas Edison)

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goals.
(Brian Tracy)

A life of pleasure makes even the strongest mind frivolous at last.
(Edward Bulwer-Lytton)

We movie stars all end up by ourselves. Who knows? Maybe we want to.
(Bette Davis)

Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it.
(Lou Holtz)

It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up them and coast down them.
(Ernest Hemingway)

And, of course, they've always condemned dancing. You know, you might touch a member of the opposite sex. And you might get excited and you might do something natural.
(Frank McCourt)

What you come to discover is, it isn't how you get there, it's that you get there. If that's what it took to get me where I'm at today, so be it.
(Charlie Sheen)

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching
(Satchel Paige)

We need every game from here on out. We're trying to put together a couple of strings, win nine out of 10, to see what we can do and make a run for the playoffs.
(Mike Bibby)

In the film, you get to see just me in my regular life and I take you back to my hometown. You get to meet my grandparents so it’s really cool.
(Justin Bieber)

It was wonderful to find America, but it would have been more wonderful to miss it.
(Mark Twain)

The test of a preacher is that his congregation goes away saying, not, 'What a lovely sermon!' but 'I will do something.'.
(Billy Graham)