Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 259

That loyal retainer of the Chase Manhattan Bank, the American president.
(Gore Vidal)

The clearest way into the Universe is through a forest wilderness.
(John Muir)

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
(Anonymous)

To guarantee success, act as if it were already here with You.
(Anonymous)

To see what is right and not to do it is cowardice.
(Confucius)

When you come to a fork in the road, take it.
(Yogi Berra)

In my 50s I'll be dancing at my children's weddings.
(Michael J. Fox)

You must do the very thing You think You cannot do.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)

The most eloquent silence; that of two mouths meeting in a kiss.
(Anonymous)

It wasn't so much destroying my dancing, it was destroying me.
(Tracey Emin)

I wasn't kissing her, I was just whispering in her mouth
(Chico Marx)

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.
(Victor Hugo)

An asylum for the sane would be empty in America.
(George Bernard Shaw)

On my fifth film, it was then that I stopped dancing.
(Victoria Abril)

Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
(Robert F. Kennedy)

If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself.
(GEN George Patton)

Volunteerism is not a fad but a viable, long term solution to providing many recreation services. The success and importance of volunteer activities today are far exceeded by their potential for the future. Volunteer programs require a great deal of effort to initiate and sustain, and they are not free. However, when approached properly, these programs can have broad long term benefits that far outweigh costs.
(Roger Moore)