Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 334

It was always acting, singing and dancing that I loved.
(Linda Lavin)

The stars don't look bigger, but they do look brighter.
(Sally Ride)

They sicken of the calm, those who knew the storm.
(Dorothy Parker)

When you come to a roadblock, take a detour.
(Mary Kay Ash)

There is no real glory without simplicity, goodness, and truth.
(Leo Tolstoy)

Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.
(Amelia Earhart)

When it comes to the pinch, human beings are heroic.
(George Orwell)

Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves.)
(Carl Sagan)

Look on every exit as being an entrance somewhere else.
(Tom Stoppard)

I've never had a bank account in Switzerland since 1984. Why would the  Swiss do this to me? Maybe the Swiss are trying to divert attention from  the Holocaust gold scandal.
(Benazir Bhutto)

Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward!
(Thomas Alva Edison)

The more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire.
(Brian Tracy)

Friend at home! I charge you to spare, preserve and cherish some portion of your primitive forests; for when these are cut away, I apprehend they will not easily be replaced.
(Horace Greeley)

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
(Groucho Marx)