Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 136

I am not young enough to know everything.
(Oscar Wilde)

I always try to turn every disaster into opportunity.
(John D. Rockefeller)

A man without a smiling face must not open a shop.
(Chinese Proverb)

Nothing compares with the simple pleasure of a bike ride.
(John F. Kennedy)

Oh, don't let's ask for the moon. We've already got the stars.
(Bette Davis)

The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.
(Joe Ancis)

It was a heck of a time to be going on a streak (of missed shots) like that.
(Mike Bibby)

Officers can never act with confidence until they are master of their profession.
(Henry Knox)

I interviewed Johnny Knoxville once. I was kind of scared to interview him because I thought he might be a real jerk, but he was really nice, and I ripped his chest hair out.
(Rachel Perry)

Today people who hold cash equivalents feel comfortable. They shouldn't. They have opted for a terrible long-term asset, one that pays virtually nothing and is certain to depreciate in value.
(Warren Buffett)

Yeah, I think we did the term Muppets before we got the show Sam and Friends - a few months after I started working.
(Jim Henson)

But even before that, in 1980 I went so far as to write a book about what  had happened. And I wrote all about the bank robbery, I went ahead and  printed it even though I had no use immunity for it.
(Patty Hearst)

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
(Helen Keller)