Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 097

Life is what you make it.
(Anonymous)

When you're through changing, you're through.
(Bruce Barton)

To be good is noble; but to show others how to be good is nobler and no trouble.
(Mark Twain)

In the final choice a soldier's pack is not so heavy a burden as a prisoner's chains.
(GEN Dwight Eisenhower)

I still don't have all the answers. I'm more interested in what I can do next than what I did last.
(Charlie Sheen)

Is the ultimate prize for any producer. It would have been a dream if Javier Bardem had been nominated for best actor
(Alejandro Amenabar)

Eisenhower had the clearest blue eyes. He would fix them on you. In my every interview with him, he would lock his eyes on to mine and keep them there.
(Stephen Ambrose)

Today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life.
(Dalai Lama)

When I owned the theater, I had the Glen Miller Orchestra. I had 20 girls singing and dancing. I had a cast of characters. It was a big group production, as well as ushers, ticket takers.
(Bobby Vinton)

If people are coming to work excited . . . if theyre making mistakes freely and fearlessly . . . if theyre having fun . . . if theyre concentrating doing things, rather than preparing reports and going to meetings - then somewhere you have leaders.
(Robert Townsend)

People are different on a path. On a town sidewalk strangers may make eye contact, but that's all. On a path like this [Stowe, VT] they smile, say hello, and pet one another's dogs. I think every community in American should have a greenway.
(Anne Lusk)