Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 157

Washington is a city of Southern efficiency and Northern charm.
(John F. Kennedy)

Trust that man in nothing who has not a conscience in everything.
(Laurence Sterne)

Conscience is, in most, an anticipation of the opinion of others.
(Sir Henry Taylor)

We tell lies, yet it is easy to show that lying is immoral.
(Epictetus)

Experience is a good teacher, but she sends in terrific bills.
(Minna Antrim)

Why should I give you an interview? All you journalists are plagiarists.
(Sam Peckinpah)

I want to leave the world a better place for horses and people.
(Monty Roberts)

There is no power on earth more formidable than the truth.
(Margaret Lee Runbeck)

The best way to teach morality is to make it a habit with children.
(Aristotle)

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
(Robert Collier)

I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts.
(Will Rogers)

The outer passes away; the innermost is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
(Thomas Carlyle)

The first rule to living in America is 'Stop tap dancing, you fool!'.
(Ryan Stiles)

You don't become enormously successful without encountering some really interesting problems.
(Mark Victor Hansen)

I do not know everything, still many things I understand.
(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)

Propositions show what they say: tautologies and contradictions show that they say nothing.
(Ludwig Wittgenstein)

You cannot play symphonies until you have first mastered the notes.
(Dr. Edward L. Kramer)

The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today.
(Elbert Hubbard)

I never thought being obnoxious would get me where I am today.
(Billie Joe Armstrong)