Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 111

In America the biggest is the best.
(Roy Lichtenstein)

Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today.
(Mark Twain)

I'd love to do my own music for sure. I'd love to have a band.
(Selena Gomez)

I was inspired by yours. Yeah, but I was like, 'I don't really care.'
(Justin Bieber)

A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't  need it.
(Bob Hope)

I wanted to change the world. But I have found that the only thing one can be sure of changing is oneself.
(Aldous Huxley)

Y'know, you can't please all the people all the time... and last night, all those people were at my show.
(Mitch Hedberg)

Never look down to test the ground before taking your next step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find the right road.
(Dag Hammarskjold)

Honestly we never lied to people about who we were. Usually the wackier interviews came to pass because the interview subjects, aware that we were Comedy Central, just wanted to get their stories out.
(Mo Rocca)

Leadership consists not in degrees of technique but in traits of character; it requires moral rather than athletic or intellectual effort, and it imposes on both leader and follower alike the burdens of self-restraint.
(Lewis H. Lapham)

I think that there is something to the expression 'born to lead'. But there are many people who have the potential for leadership, just as there are probably many people born with the potential to be great artists that never have the opportunity or the training for the full development of their talents. I think leadership is a product of native ability plus environment By environment, I mean training and the opportunity to exercise leadership
(GEN Dwight Eisenhower)