Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 077

Human beings have the remarkable ability to turn nothing into something. They can turn weeds into gardens and pennies into fortunes.
(Jim Rohn)

Patient and regular practice is the whole secret of spiritual realization. Do not be in a hurry in spiritual life. Do your utmost, and leave the rest to God.
(Swami Shivananda)

Cheryl Cole and Katy Perry are two of the hottest girls in the world - and so normal and funny with it. If I was a few years older they are the kind of girls I'd like to date. I want a younger version of Cheryl and Katy - a mixture of the two would be hot.
(Justin Bieber)

(On Having Her Own Band) I’m going to be in a band - no Selena Gomez stuff. I’m not going to be a solo artist. I think that I don’t want my name attached to it. I basically want to make music that is fun and that parents and kids can jump around to and have a good time to.
(Selena Gomez)

When I began we did not really have a lot of First Amendment law. It is really surprising to think of it this way, but a lot of the law - most of the law that relates to the First Amendment freedom of the press in America - is really within living memory.
(Floyd Abrams)