Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 107

He showed in the last interview, as on the later portions of the chart, a genuine fondness for the rabbit.
(Mary C. Jones)

The test of an enjoyment is the remembrance which it leaves behind.
(Jean Paul Richter)

Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today.
(Benjamin Franklin)

You know when they have a fishing show on TV? They catch the fish and then let it go. They don't want to eat the fish, they just want to make it late for something.
(Mitch Hedberg)

Hosting the Oscars is much like making love to a woman. It's something I only get to do when Billy Crystal is out of town.
(Steve Martin)

I still feel like I gotta prove something. There are a lot of people hoping I fail. But I like that. I need to be hated.
(Howard Stern)

You're talking serious money already in the bank, and millions of dollars  coming in every year.
(Neil Abercrombie)

The most terrible job in warfare is to be a second lieutenant leading a platoon when you are on the battlefield.
(GEN Dwight Eisenhower)

I've always been pretty old-fashioned. I'm kind of a missionary guy.
(Charlie Sheen)

We must be the change we wish to see .
(Mahatma Gandhi)

There art two cardinal sins from which all others spring: Impatience and Laziness.
(Franz Kafka)

I learned early that the richness of life is found in adventure. Adventure calls on all the faculties of mind and spirit. It develops self-reliance and independence. Life then teems with excitement. But man is not ready for adventure unless he is rid of fear. For fear confines him and limits his scope. He stays tethered by strings of doubt and indecision and has only a small and narrow world to explore.
(William O. Douglas)