Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 251

Loyalty is the test of true love.
(Anonymous)

Man is by nature a political animal.
(Aristotle)

Nothing teaches character better than generosity.
(Jim Rohn)

Never tell everything at once.
(Ken Venturi)

Remember, the future belongs to the askers.
(Anonymous)

Compassion should never go out of fashion.
(Anonymous)

Ours is the only country deliberately founded on a good idea.
(John Gunther)

It is the marriage of the soul with Nature that makes the intellect fruitful, and gives birth to imagination.
(Henry David Thoreau)

The best leaders ? almost without exception and at every level, are master users of stories and symbols.
(Tom Peters, Business writer)

You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles You had to overcome to reach Your goals.
(Booker T. Washington)

My voice is definitely changing, gradually," he said. "It's how you go through it. I have a good vocal coach.
(Justin Bieber)

If Jesus was here, do you think Jesus would show me any love? Do you think Jesus would love me?
(Mike Tyson)

Ours is the age that is proud of machines that think and suspicious of men who try to.
(H. Mumford Jones)

It takes a lot of things to prove you are smart, but only one thing to prove you are ignorant.
(Don Herold)

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
(Kahlil Gibran)

What I think about me and My life is the most important thing that forms My life itself, nothing else.
(Anonymous)

I did the Ed Sullivan show four times. I did the Steve Allen show. I did the Jackie Gleason show.
(Elvis Presley)