Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 099

You can't bank on the outcome.
(Daniel Berrigan)

A dream is a wish your heart makes.
(The Supremes)

They do not love that do not show their love.
(William Shakespeare)

The girl with the summer-hot lips... and the winter-cold heart.
(Jane Russell)

I think I have a duty as a recovering guy to help, to make my knowledge of what I went through accessible.
(Charlie Sheen)

He's going to bring it. He's going to come to play every night. And that's the type of players I like playing with.
(Mike Bibby)

You got to realise that when I was 20 years old, I had a house, a  Mercedes, a Corvette and a million dollars in the bank before I could buy  alcohol legally.
(Dr. Dre)

Soldiers will not follow any battle leader with confidence unless they know that he will require full performance of duty from every member of the team.
(GEN Dwight Eisenhower)

Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away.
(Anonymous)

I wanted to be the first to win three Oscars, but Miss Hepburn has done it. Actually it hasn't been done. Miss Hepburn only won half an Oscar. If they'd given me half an Oscar I would have thrown it back in their faces. You see, I'm an Aries. I never lose.
(Anonymous)

When I was 12 years old, someone took me to see Martha Graham. It was nothing like what I thought of as serious dancing and even then I knew I was having a great experience. It was as if somebody was moving through space like no one ever did before.
(Leslie Fiedler)