Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 129

If you can dream it, you can do it.
(Walt Disney)

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly.
(Antoine de Saint Exupery)

Some editors are failed writers, but so are most writers.
(TS Eliot)

Desire is the starting point of all achievement, not a hope, not a wish, but a keen pulsating desire which transcends everything.
(Napoleon Hill)

Any time three New Yorkers get into a cab without an argument, a bank has  just been robbed.
(Phyllis Diller)

And I just thought, this is what I want to be. And I knew that dancing would be my chosen profession.
(Suzanne Farrell)

Trails educate young and old Americans alike about the value and importance of the natural environment.
(American Trails)

I was just trying to be more aggressive. It might have (deflated the Nets). I'm not going to say that it was the main cause of us winning the game.
(Mike Bibby)

Communications, or the ability to inform people what you expect of them in understandable terms and the ability to transmit to them your interest in them, is the key to successful leadership.
(GEN Harold K. Johnson)

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.
(Abraham Lincoln)

As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty, and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life - so I became a scientist. This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls.
(M. Cartmill)

People commonly travel the world over to see rivers and mountains, new stars, garish birds, freak fish, grotesque breeds of human; they fall into an animal stupor that gapes at existence and they think they have seen something.
(Soren Kierkegaard)