Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 087

I just didn't believe I was like everybody else. I thought I was unique.
(Charlie Sheen)

It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.
(William Shakespeare)

I'm looking forward to influencing others in a positive way. My message is you can do anything if you just put your mind to it.
(Justin Bieber)

America fell in love with the innocence of a kid who just was honest, saying, I did the best I could, and I had no formal training.
(Paula Abdul)

Sometimes the photographers would pose me in a low-necked nightgown and tell me to bend down and pick up the pails. They were not shooting the pails.
(Jane Russell)

And the Institute sent me a little film footage of Kinsey himself preparing to do an interview for television to talk about his work, so that was quite valuable for me.
(Liam Neeson)

This is very frustrating. There wasn't any energy out there, ... We had no communication out there tonight. We need to work on our problems, because I know they can be fixed.
(Mike Bibby)

I just don't want to live like I used to. And at some point, I'm going to put a gag order on myself in terms of talking about the past. I've got to slam the door and deal with the present and the future.
(Charlie Sheen)