Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 353

Try not to do too many things at once. Know what you want, the number one thing today and tomorrow. Persevere and get it done.
(George Allen, Sr.)

While you may think you have to conform to be successful, the more authentic you are the more magnetism you radiate, which is what creates success.
(Scott Pelikan.)

How you respond to the challenge in the second half will determine what you become after the game, whether you are a winner or a loser.
(Lou Holtz)

Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it has been sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has been playful, rebellious, and immature.
(Tom Robbins)

Bush reiterated his stand to conservatives opposing his decision on stem cell research. He said today he believes life begins at conception and ends at execution.
(Jay Leno)

The only difference from one $100 million budget film to another is which of the 12 box stars are getting $20 million to be in it.
(Dirk Benedict)

I'm crazy, I'm nuts. Just the way my brain works. I'm not normal. I think differently ? my mind is always racing. I'm just ? nuts. But I think the best musicians probably are,
(Justin Bieber)

America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.
(George W. Bush)

When you come to the edge of all the light that you know and are about to step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something to stand on or you will be taught to fly.
(Anonymous)