Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 154

All changes are created in a moment - with a simple choice.
(R.T. Gorham)

If you're not riding the wave of change, you'll find yourself beneath it.
(Anonymous)

Plan your work for today and every day, then work your plan.
(Margaret Thatcher)

I've got a bit of money in the bank. I'm quite comfortable.
(Paul Gascoigne)

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
(James Dean)

I love sleep because it is both pleasant and safe to use.
(Fran Lebowitz)

Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, c1ose knit family in another city.
(George Burns)

Educations purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one.
(Malcolm Forbes)

Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy.
(Cynthia Nelms)

I think it is safe to say that no one understands quantum mechanics.
(Richard Feynman)

The future comes to us a lot sooner than it actually happens.
(R. M. Rilke)

I have yet to be bored by someone paying me a compliment.
(Otto Van Isch)

Person who cant make a decision, cant be said of being him/her self.
(John Foster)

Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
(Jim Rohn)

Money is like manure: it's no good if you don't spread it around.
(Francis Bacon)

If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree.
(Jim Rohn)

Everything I have, my career, my success, my family, I owe to America.
(Arnold Schwarzenegger)

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
(John Wooden)

Children are likely to live up to what you believe of them.
(Lady Bird Johnson)