Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 317

Always be sincere whether you mean it or not.
(Reubin Askew)

Salvation is a free gift but we must receive it.
(Anonymous)

Where facts are few, experts are many.
(Donald R. Gannon)

Vision is an art from seeing the unseen things.
(Jonathan Swift)

Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.
(Thomas Edison)

A trail is as serviceable as its poorest link.
(Benton Mackaye)

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)

Unprovided with original learning, unformed in the habits of thinking, unskilled in the arts of composition, I resolved to write a book.
(Edward Gibbon)

I can only meditate when I am walking. When I stop, I cease to think; my mind only works with my legs.
(Jean Jacques Rousseau)

I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestioned ability of a man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.
(Henry David Thoreau)

We teach people that they upset themselves. We can't change the past, so we change how people are thinking, feeling and behaving today.
(Albert Ellis)

Everybody thought I was a bit of an eccentric for wanting to be out there looking at the stars, but I still do.
(Brian May)

It is greater than the stars - that moving procession of human energy; greater than the palpitating earth and the things growing thereon.
(Kate Chopin)

I think Selena Gomez is pretty - but I don't like her... I think she is cute. I think she is a cutie.
(Justin Bieber)

If you're proactive, you don't have to wait for circumstances or other people to create perspective expanding experiences. You can consciously create your own.
(Dr. Stephen Covey)