Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 319

Truly nothing is to be expected but the unexpected.
(Alice James)

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage
(Anais Nin)

The absence of alternatives clears the mind marvelously.
(Henry Kissinger)

Try to save some money--it maybe worth something again someday.
(Anonymous)

Imagination is the highest kite that one can fly.
(Lauren Bacall)

Show me a poorly uniformed troop and I'll show you a poorly uniformed leader.
(Robert Baden-Powell)

When I have a terrible need of - shall I say the word - religion. Then I go out and paint the stars.
(Vincent Van Gogh)

Just like staying humble and remember that God got us in this position, so always make sure to just bless him and praise him.
(Justin Bieber)

[Maybe] she didn't want to talk to a lot of people. A lot of people before they go on stage are on vocal rest.
(Justin Bieber)

The greatest risk in life is to risk NOTHING. The person who risks nothing, does nothing, has nothing, is nothing, and becomes nothing.
(Norman Vincent Peale)

Any man today who returns from work, sinks into a chair, and calls for his pipe is a man with an appetite for danger.
(Bill Cosby)

People today are still living off the table scraps of the sixties. They are still being passed around - the music and the ideas.
(Bob Dylan)

When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
(Indian Proverb)

Today I love myself as I love my god: who could charge me with a sin today? I know only sins against my god; but who knows my god?
(Friedrich Nietzsche)