Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 090

Some people procrastinate so much that all they can do is run around like firefighters all day putting out fires that should not have gotten started in the first place.
(Nido Qubein)

I've got my eye on a few things to spend my money on. I've got my own bank card but I am really good with money. I don't spend too much at all.
(Justin Bieber)

It’s not as glamorous as it looks. I don’t do it for the glamour. I really do it because I love acting. We deal with things at work and we get in trouble every now and then when we have to focus
(Selena Gomez)

I believe in the America people's ability to govern themselves. If government would just get out of the way and allow them to lead their lives as they choose, they will succeed.
(Jesse Ventura)

The true test of character is not how much we know how to do, but how we behave when we don't know what to do.
(John W. Holt, Jr.)

People should never, ever have an abortion. Don’t talk to me about it being a woman’s right to choose what she does with her own body. The choice is between life and death.
(Jane Russell)

As critical acclaim and response has built up, every interview I give is a chance to puncture the myth I've created about my work and refine it.
(James Ellroy)

Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside. Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving. Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
(Og Mandino)