Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 116

Disneyland is a show.
(Walt Disney)

I can't count how many pairs of Converse shoes I own.
(Selena Gomez)

A sacred thing is timely silence, and better than any speech.
(Plutarch)

A good idea plus capable men cannot fail; it is better than money in the  bank.
(John Berry)

Most of the time, stuff doesn't just happen to us we make it happen by what we do and the way we are.
(Tony Jeary)

I'm honored to be getting my own wax figures. To be immortalized in wax alongside some of my idols - Michael Jackson, Prince, Beyoncé and my mentor, Usher - is incredibly exciting and very cool.
(Justin Bieber)

My perfect guy wears Converse, is totally laid back, and doesn't worry about being cool.
(Selena Gomez)

The true test of civilization is, not the census, nor the size of the cities, nor the crops, but the kind of man that the country turns out.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

I did decide that you have to put your name about a bit, and so, although I would have preferred to have never done publicity or an interview or a fashion shoot for a magazine or a chat show.
(Jeremy Northam)

A young man who does not have what it takes to perform military service is not likely to have what it takes to make a living. Today's military rejects include tomorrow's hard-core unemployed.
(John F. Kennedy)

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
(Oscar Wilde)

The real secret of leadership in battle is the domination of the mass by a single personality. Influence over subordinates is matter of suggestion. Discipline acquired during peace and the power of personal example are both used to exact great sacrifices.
(GEN Baron von Freytag–Loringhoven)