Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 266

Ethical existence is the highest manifestation of spirituality.
(Albert Schweitzer)

This is your life, live it as you like
(Anonymous)

A text taken out of context becomes a pretext.
(Anonymous)

We have not yet begun to fight.
(John Paul Jones)

Giving up is the ultimate tragedy.
(Robert J. Donovan)

Smooth seas do no make skillful sailors.
(African Proverb)

When we learn the purpose of testing, we rise to new heights of blessings.
(Anonymous)

I would not have every part of a man cultivated, any more than I would have every acre of earth.
(Henry David Thoreau)

Success and failure are not overnight experiences: Its all the small decisions along the way that cause people to fail or succeed.
(Anonymous)

If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in  my name at a Swiss bank.
(Woody Allen)

And how should a man who has lived in towns and schools know anything about the wonders of the woods?
(James Fennimore Cooper)

If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100  million, that's the bank's problem.
(J. Paul Getty)

The most important thing I learned from big companies is that creativity gets stifled when everyone's got to follow the rules.
(David Kelley)

When I interview people accused of capital offenses, I never even ask if they did it. I would consider that unprofessional.
(Joseph Wambaugh)

Today everyone is a star - they're all billed as 'starring' or 'also starring'. In my day, we earned that recognition.
(Bette Davis)

For diplomacy to be effective, words must be credible - and no one can now doubt the word of America.
(George W. Bush)