Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 206

You can be the moon and still be jealous of the stars.
(Gary Allan)

But where there is no art show, I would still be painting.
(Tony Curtis)

The secret of success is to be ready when Your opportunity comes.
(Benjamin Disraeli)

The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing.
(James Brown)

Football isn't a contact sport, it's a collision sport. Dancing is a contact sport.
(Duffy Daugherty)

The hardest and worst interview that I have ever done was with Frank Zappa.
(Nina Blackwood)

The displacement of a little sand can occasionally change the course of deep rivers.
(Manuel Prada)

Our values are etched in the landscape. That is our enduring legacy.
(Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt,)

The way I work, the interview never becomes larger than the person being interviewed.
(Ken Burns)

I can not remember even thinking that I was deaf when I was dancing.
(Stephanie Beacham)

company He's definitely looking at different scripts for me and trying to develop stuff,
(Justin Bieber)

Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.
(Leo Buscaglia)

I don't know when Ill be successful, but I certainly know that I will.
(Anonymous)

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
(Elbert Hubbard)

Elizabeth Taylor is gorgeous, beautiful, and she still is today, I'm crazy about her.
(Michael Jackson)

Those who would see wonderful things must often be ready to travel alone.
(Henry Van Dyke)

Things have never been more like the way they are today in history.
(Dwight D. Eisenhower)

Clinton left the White House with all the class of an XFL halftime show.
(Bill Maher)