Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 292

To do nothing is sometimes a good remedy.
(Hippocrates)

Diseases are the Price of Ill Pleasures.
(Thomas Fuller)

If you have a lemon, make lemonade.
(Howard Gossage)

A leader is a dealer of hope.
(Napoleon Bonaparte)

He cures most in whom most have faith.
(Galen)

Life is about to write and draw Your own life. It is not absolutely about faith.
(Anonymous)

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

There is no medicine like hope, no incentive so great, no tonic so powerful as expectation of something tomorrow.
(Orison S. Marden)

Everything's in the mind. That's where it all starts. Knowing what you want is the first step toward getting it.
(Mae West)

Leadership is a combination of strategy and character. If you must be without one, be without the strategy.
(Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf)

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much.
(Mother Teresa)

The people and circumstances around me do not MAKE me what I am, they REVEAL who I am.
(Dr. Laura Schlessinger)

You're not obligated to win. You're obligated to keep trying to do the best You can every day.
(Maria Wright Edelman)

Man is a goal-seeking animal. His life only has meaning if He is reaching out and striving for his goals.
(Aristotle)

There are only two options regarding commitment. You're either IN or you're OUT. There's no such thing as life in-between.
(Pat Riley)

If you were to write out your own obituary or eulogy, what would you want it today about after you die?
(Anonymous)