Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 084

Hard work pays off.
(Anonymous)

Yeah we all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.
(John Lennon)

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.
(Sir Winston Churchill)

Nothing is more powerful for your future than being a gatherer of good ideas and information. That’s called doing your homework.
(Jim Rohn)

Fame is empowering. My mistake was that I thought I would instinctively know how to handle it. But there's no manual, no training course.
(Charlie Sheen)

Although the vast majority of walkers never even think of using a walking staff, I unhesitatingly include it among the foundations of the house that travels on my back.
(Colin Fletcher)

I don’t really like dressing up. Some people probably think actresses dress up everywhere they go. I’m in sweatpants half the time with my hair in a ponytail
(Selena Gomez)

After an extensive interview he arranged for my weaknesses in foreign languages to be over-looked and so I started a Biology degree at Birmingham in 1967.
(Paul Nurse)

Well, number one I like dancing. Number two I knew it would be challenging because I had never done this type of dance before. I always wanted to and I happened to have the courage to go out there and give it my best shot.
(Evander Holyfield)