Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 066

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)

There are those who dream and wish and there are those who dream and work
(Anonymous)

Forgiveness is an act of the will, and the will can function regardless of the temperature of the heart.
(Corrie ten Boom)

No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.
(Helen Keller)

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
(Mark Twain)

Virtually nothing on earth can stop a person with a positive attitude who has a goal clearly in sight.
(Dennis Waitley)

If you tell the truth you’ll never have to remember anything.
(Mark Twain)

The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.
(Harry Emerson Fosdick)

Life is not merely being alive, but being well.
(Martial)

In the world, but not of the world means you are a sincere Truth Doer.
(Anonymous)

This Month Is The Shortest Month. I Will Use It Wisely In Doing My Steps To Achieve My Goals, Cause I Know Running Time Means My Running Life-Time... If You had decided Your goals, move on with Your life, do whatever You should do, feel happy about Your goal, and You will definitely achieve it
(Anonymous)