Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 285

Prayer is the Believer's open line to heaven.
(Anonymous)

What doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.
(Friedrich Nietzsche)

The age of miracles is forever here.
(Thomas Carlyle)

It's not failure, but low aim is crime.
(Lowell)

Things do not change we change.
(Henry David Thoreau)

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars.
(Oscar Wilde)

The atmosphere seems to change once the sun goes down and the race fans get to watch a good show.
(Dale Earnhardt)

Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity.
(Louis Pasteur)

Passion is the ?fuel' that drives any truly successful endeavor. If you don't seem to care, why should anyone else?
(Doug Callaway)

The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking with which we created them.
(Albert Einstein)

Part of the pleasure of any kind of walking for me is the very idea of going somewhere by foot.
(Ruth Rudner)

The task of a leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been.
(Henry Kissinger)

Love and magic have a great deal in common. They enrich the soul, delight the heart. And they both need practice.
(Anonymous)

People who cannot invent and reinvent themselves must be content with borrowed postures, secondhand ideas, fitting in instead of standing out.
(Anonymous)

American films are terribly popular all over the world and American movie stars are terribly important. I don't know why.
(Vincente Minnelli)

One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity there ain't nothing can beat teamwork.
(Mark Twain)