Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 130

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will!.
(Mahatma Gandhi)

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
(Oscar Wilde)

I came to my mom and told her I wanted to do this[acting].
(Selena Gomez)

Usually in a battle sequence when a bomb is going off, you forget you're acting.
(Charlie Sheen)

Let us not forget who we are. Drug abuse is a repudiation of everything America is.
(Ronald Reagan)

I've always thought anyone can make money. Making a life worth living, that's the real test.
(Robert Fulghum)

I had the great good fortune to interview Peggy Lee. Her memories of working with Walt Disney and his team were warm and upbeat.
(Leonard Maltin)

If Jesus were here today, he wouldn't be riding around on a donkey. He'd be taking a plane, he'd be using the media.
(Joel Osteen)

Trails promote health and fitness by providing an enjoyable and safe place for bicycling, walking, and jogging, removed from the hazards of motor vehicles.
(American Trails)

There was a little afternoon show that was called Afternoon. Back in those days in television, most local stations had a midday show for housewives that had a series of things. It was like a variety show for midday.
(Jim Henson)

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
(Mark Twain)

They may be crazy but they're the ones that help me to be here and who put me where I am in the first place. I never worry about getting more fans as it spreads. And, by the way, there is no cure for 'Bieber Fever'!
(Justin Bieber)