Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 115

But rules cannot substitute for character.
(Alan Greenspan)

To see what is in front of one's nose needs a constant struggle.
(George Orwell)

America had often been discovered before Columbus, but it had always been hushed up.
(Oscar Wilde)

I would rather learn from one bird how to sing than to teach 10,000 stars how not to dance.
(E. E. cummings)

Sure, I did a lot of things in excess. But if you look at the core, the foundation of what I pursued, what red-blooded young American male in my position wouldn't?
(Charlie Sheen)

It seemed like we wanted this tonight. Everybody's coming together. We've been playing great our last couple games here. Now we need to see if it carries over in Phoenix (on Friday).
(Mike Bibby)

No study is possible on the battlefield; one does there simply what one can in order to apply what one knows. Therefore, in order to do even a little, one has already to know a great deal and know it well.
(Ferdinand Foch 1919)

You have to be aware. Like, I'm not going to do any downhill skiing. It looks like a whole lot of fun, but I'm not going to risk breaking a leg. I want to be dancing the way I'm dancing now for 30 more years.
(Bebe Neuwirth)

We played good, we played together. We played a good defensive game. We made them take tough shots. We were making our shots and came out on top.
(Mike Bibby)

Continually. I think back on the pleasures that I've had on the trail and the teachings that it has imparted to me, and how those pleasures and those teachings have given me happiness and a greater understanding of how to bring fullness and richness into my life.
(Ann And Myron Sutton)