Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 101

You know that bank I used to cry all the way to? I bought it.
(Liberace)

Dedicate yourself to continuous personal improvement, you are your most precious resource.
(Brian Tracy)

Follow up the interview with a phone call. If Carrot Top can figure out how to use a phone, so can you.
(Tom Cole)

The Oscars demonstrate the will of the people to control and judge those they have elected to stand above them
(David Mamet)

Pleasure is Nature's test, her sign of approval. When man is happy, he is in harmony with himself and his environment.
(Oscar Wilde)

I want to solidify as an artist and show that as I grow as a person and make mistakes and learn from them, I'm going to grow artistically.
(Eminem)

They know the importance of their mission and of America's commitment to combating and defeating terrorism abroad, and they know that they are making a real difference in bringing freedom to a part of the world that has known only tyranny.
(John Boehner)

It got me where I am today! I don't know if I would've had the opportunity to be on Wizards of Waverly Place if it weren't for my heritage. I realize everybody wants what they don't have. But at the end of the day, what you have inside is much more beautiful than what's on the outside!
(Selena Gomez)

The trained American possesses qualities that are almost unique. Because of his initiative and resourcefulness, his adaptability to change and his readiness to resort to expedient, he becomes, when he has attained a proficiency in all the normal techniques of battle, a most formidable soldier. Yet even he has his limits; the preservation of his individual and collective strength is one of the greatest responsibilities of leadership
(GEN Dwight Eisenhower)