Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 344

If I didn't have to do it, I wouldn't have done it. If I had a million  bucks in the bank, I wouldn't have done Playboy.
(Claudia Christian)

Conservation is the foresighted utilization, preservation and/or renewal of forests, waters, lands and minerals, for the greatest good of the greatest number for the longest time.
(Gifford Pinchot)

I commissioned this artist to make these silver tomahawks by hand. Larry Sellers, who plays Cloud Dancing on the show, blessed and cleansed them and all.
(Joe Lando)

I did my homework and didn't go out much, and had a very highly developed kitsch fantasy life where I dreamed of being a dancing girl.
(Emily Mortimer)

You know, nothing is more important than education, because nowhere are our stakes higher; our future depends on the quality of education of our children today.
(Arnold Schwarzenegger)

There is no passion to be found in playing small ? in settling for a life that is less than what you are capable of living
(Nelson Mandela)

Out on the Crest Trail, there's a wind a-blowing, Mojave wind, blowing' way my cares. It's pushing me northward, that's where I'm a-going. I'm bound for the border and I'll soon be there.
(Walking' Jim Stolz)

Our moments of inspiration are not lost though we have no particular poem to show for them; for those experiences have left an indelible impression, and we are ever and anon reminded of them.
(Henry David Thoreau)

If I'd written all the truth I knew for the past ten years, about 600 people - including me - would be rotting in prison cells from Rio to Seattle today. Absolute truth is a very rare and dangerous commodity in the context of professional journalism.
(Hunter S. Thompson)