Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 127

Strike while the iron is hot.
(Proverb)

Art is a collaboration between God and the artist, and the less the artist does the better.
(Andre Gide)

The path is finding out that your centre is love, and learning how to stay centred.
(Scott Pelikan)

Any general statement is like a check drawn on a bank. Its value depends  on what is there to meet it.
(Ezra Pound)

I would lay down my life for America, but I cannot trifle with my honor.
(John Paul Jones)

All those years of skating and dancing have carried over. I can't design anything without thinking of how a woman's body will look and move when she's wearing it.
(Vera Wang)

Uncertainty is a sign of humility, and humility is just the ability or the willingness to learn.
(Charlie Sheen)

I don't want my president to be a TV star. You don't have to be on television every minute of every day - you're the president, not a rerun of 'Law & Order'. TV stars are too worried bout being popular and too concerned about being renewed.
(Bill Maher)

We got some stops and a lot of fast break points tonight. That was the key to the win.
(Mike Bibby)

What someone is, begins to be revealed when his talent abates, when he stops showing us what he can do.
(Friedrich Nietzsche)

The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem.
(Theodore Rubin)

Yeah, well when I first started working, it was $5 a show; it was probably a little higher by the time I got to my own show, but I remember that they put me under contract at $100 a week, which to me was really an astronomical price.
(Jim Henson)