Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 171

Worry ends where faith begins.
(Anonymous)

Beauty is kind and gentle.
(Gibran)

Try it one more time..!!
(Anonymous)

All politics is personal.
(Doug Callaway)

The Righteous make good citizens.
(Anonymous)

Tact is the art of saying the right thing while thinking the wrong thing.
(Anonymous)

I just recently had my Visa card stolen, Right now, its everywhere I want to be.
(Scott Wood)

We made a decision that monetary policy will be made by an independent  European Central Bank.
(Gerhard Schroder)

For those who fight for it, life has a special flavor the protected will never know.
(Anonymous)

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious.
(Brendan Gill)

People on horses look better than they are. People in cars look worse then they are.
(Marya Mannes)

Well, I just bought a massive bank and I've moved into it on my own.
(Richard D. James)

A childs life is like a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark.
(Chinese Proverb)

Ive always felt it was not up to anyone else to make me give my best.
(Akeem Olajuwon)

The value of marriage is not that adults produce children but that children produce adults.
(Peter de Vries)

Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them.
(John Maxwell)

He's such a tiny little baby! I would've loved to push him around onstage in a carriage.
(Kesha)

Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.
(Anton Chekhov)

There is nobody so irritating as somebody with less intelligence and more sense than we have.)
(Don Herold)