Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 128

All great change in America begins at the dinner table.
(Ronald Reagan)

Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter.
(Oscar Wilde)

That's one of the craziest rumors I've heard. Well that, and the one that says Miley and I are feuding. None of it's true! Cole is sweet, but I'm not going out with him. AND I love Miley to death!
(Selena Gomez)

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by the sense of touch, because everyone can see, but only a few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are, and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion.
(Niccolo Machiavelli)

I had a traditional interview based on a phone call from an agent. He says there's a show and they would like to see you and its called Dallas. With very little knowledge I go over to this meeting at Warner Brothers.
(Steve Kanaly)

Success comes from taking the initiative and following up... persisting... eloquently expressing the depth of your love. What simple action could you take today to produce a new momentum toward success in your life?
(Tony Robbins)

I've done things like signed a cereal box before. But the weirdest thing that's been done to meet me? Well some girls have got tattoos of my name done. One mum has a tattoo of a radio DJ on her back, which she had done in order to meet me. The radio station had a contest and if anyone got the guy from the radio station's face tattooed on their back, they could meet me, and that was the contest, and she did it. It was pretty weird!
(Justin Bieber)