Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 205

There is nothing so fatal to character as half finished tasks.
(David Lloyd George)

Earn all you can, give all you can, save all you can.
(John Wesley)

The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more.
(Jonas Salk)

His head is made of stars, but not yet arranged into constellations.
(Elias Canetti)

A simple equation exists between freedom and numbers: the more people, the less freedom.
(Royal Robbins)

No one has ever had an idea in a dress suit.
(Sir Frederick G. Banting)

What creates trust, in the end, is the leader's manifest respect for the followers.
(Jim O'Toole)

All paths lead to the same goal: to convey to others what we are.
(Pablo Neruda)

I don't have a bank account because I don't know my mother's maiden name.
(Paula Poundstone)

In America the President reigns for four years, and Journalism governs forever and ever.
(Oscar Wilde)

There are no bad troops; there are only bad leaders.
(BG S. L. A. Marshall)

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
(Aristotle)

The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?
(Pablo Picasso)

I was not inside the bank. But I am still not the only witness.
(Patty Hearst)

People prefer to follow those who help them, not those who intimidate them.
(C. Gene Wilkes)

People are just about as happy as they make up their mind to be.
(Abraham Lincoln)

Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.
(Thomas A. Edison)

Love doesnt make the world go round, love is what makes the  ride worthwhile.
(Elizabeth Browning)