Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 320

Confident people think, decide and then take action. Be decisive!
(Anonymous)

The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.
(Moliere)

I came from a real working-class show business family.
(Sally Field)

Better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
(Eleanor Roosevelt)

I have seen the future and it doesn't work.
(Robert Fulford)

I'm at the age where my back goes out more often than I do
(Phyllis Diller)

In every interview I have ever read or seen or taken part in, the final question in our future-oriented society is always, What next?
(Jessica Savitch)

I saw a bank of white light, and then I saw all my beloved animals. For a  moment I stepped out of my body.
(Roy Horn)

The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life.
(Theodore Roosevelt)

America is a nation that conceives many odd inventions for getting somewhere but it can think of nothing to do once it gets there.
(Will Rogers)

I conceive that the land belongs to a vast family of which many are dead, few are living and countless numbers are still unborn.
(Iroquois Chieftain)

I miss being able to just like go home and just relax and be with my family, and not do anything for a while.
(Justin Bieber)

A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.
(Fred Allen)

People have more options than they think they do. But most people spend more time planning their vacations than thinking about what they want to do with their lives.
(Bob McDonald)