Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 093

Be all you can be.
(US Army)

Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
(Thomas Jefferson)

Words may show a man's wit but actions his meaning.
(Benjamin Franklin)

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
(Baltasar Gracian)

You can easily die racing to cover a bank robbery as you can in a war  zone.
(Jessica Savitch)

If something comes to life in others because of us, then we have made an approach to immortality.
(Norman Cousins)

What in heaven's name is strange about a grandmother dancing nude? I'll bet lots of grandmothers do it.
(Sally Rand)

I saw 28 Days. I don't remember rehab being like a day camp or being that funny. Rehab is a dumping ground. It's a big landfill.
(Charlie Sheen)

Trails encourage us to socialize and have meaningful human contact, because they get us out of our steel-encapsulated driving machines.
(David Burwell)

He who exercises government by means of his virtue may be compared to the north polar star, which keeps its place and all the stars turn towards it.
(Confucius)

In Hollywood, she's revered, she gets nominated for Oscars, but I've never heard anyone in the public or among my friends say, 'Oh, I love her [Winona Ryder].'
(Jennifer Lopez)

I would rather try to persuade a man to go along, because once I have persuaded him, he will stick. If I scare him, he will stay just as long as he is scared, and then he is gone.
(GEN Dwight Eisenhower)

At least for me personally, I've always tried to do a really good job every day, with each interview, and treat each interview seriously, and make the person I'm speaking with feel comfortable, hopefully make it an ideal experience.
(Katie Couric)