Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 178

Imagination is more important than knowledge.
(Anonymous)

Big thinking precedes great achievement.
(Wilfred Peterson)

What we think we become.
(Buddha)

Adversity may be blessing in disguise!
(Anonymous)

People are My biggest inspirations.
(Anthony Robbins)

Nature is the art of God.
(Anonymous)

Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.
(Oscar Wilde)

In her first passion woman loves her lover, In all the others all she loves is love
(Lord Byron)

We showed the industry that female artists could attract the same audiences as the big male stars.
(Sarah McLachlan)

Everything that has a beginning has an ending.  Make your peace with that and all will be well.
(Buddha)

Flaming enthusiasm, backed by horse-sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for success.
(Dale Carnegie)

My concern today is not with the length of a person's hair but with his conduct.
(Richard M. Nixon)

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
(Anonymous)

Sometimes that day I just sleep all day because, from the six days before that, I'm exhausted,
(Justin Bieber)

The innovator is not an opponent of the old. He is a proponent of the new.
(Lyle E. Schaller)

The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them.
(General Colin Powell)

I'm not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced.
(Lee Trevino)

I have fun with my clothes onstage; it's not a concert you're seeing, it's a fashion show.
(Freddie Mercury)

If love is the best thing in life, then the best part of live is the kiss
(Thomas Mann)