Category

Popular

Authors

Browse your favorite Authors

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9




Passing Days

Browse your Passing Days

Think Quote, Year 01, Day 291

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.
(Sophocles)

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
(M. Kathleen Casey)

The Righteous complaining is a contradiction in terms.
(Anonymous)

In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
(Albert Einstein)

No legacy is so rich as honesty.
(William Shakespeare)

A nobler want of man is served by nature, namely, the love of Beauty.
(Ralph Waldo Emerson)

A newspaper consists of just the same number of words, whether there be any news in it or not.
(Henry Fielding)

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
(Thomas Edison)

Money doesn't always bring happiness. People with ten million dollars are no happier than people with nine million dollars.
(Hobart Brown)

The greatest discovery of my generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.
(William James)

After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.
(Cato the Elder)

I've been terrified every day of my life but that's never stopped me from doing everything I wanted to do.
(Georgia O'Keefe)

Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.
(George Bernard Shaw)

You are in an ongoing process of becoming, growing and developing in the direction of your dominant thoughts. What are they?
(Anonymous)

When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it
(Jim Rohn)

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards.
(Robert Heinlein)